Make it rain money with April Lewis
This is the first crossover episode from the Audacious Mamas show for mompreneurs. I felt this information was both inspiring and practical for single mamas and women starting over.
April is one of those people you meet and never forget. Heck, I never met her and I still never forgot her. She was in a paid group with me and her energy, drive, and success made an indelible mark. I can still see her sipping a Margarita in the water at some far-flung tropical beach sharing about the affiliate income she made that month - and she was NEW to affiliate marketing!!
Yep. So she's got "it" that ability to spot a money opportunity a mile away and see it through to fruition.
She's the perfect single mama entrepreneur to kick off my series on inspiring single mompreneurs! Yes, that could be YOU if you're starting over and looking for a way to close the gap at the end of the month when it's time to pay the bills.
We cover so much ground here that I had to list it out.
So here are the highlights:
- How to monetize your life effortlessly
- Setting up referral partnerships
- Choosing affiliate products that feel right
- How to stay focused on your goals and repel shiny objects
- Simplifying to success
- Living with a housemate and saving for a home
- raising a "man of the house"
- homeschooling and how she made it work
- college vs. the entrepreneurial approach to life
- How many groups to join on FB and her strategy for leveraging them
- How many email lists and "gurus" to follow
Mentioned in this episode...
April's Website and Free Gift:
The Rainmaker Mastermind: