How Trivinia Barber Revived Herself, Shifted Gears, and is Learning to Thrive with Boundaries
In this episode, I interview Trivinia Barber, entrepreneur, mother of four, recovering high achiever and people-pleaser. Trivinia's rise from working mom to entrepreneur and founder of Priority VA was fast. Thrust into success and the spotlight with high profile clients on her roster, the pressure created a manic schedule resulting in a serious crash and burn.
Trivinia shares what happened to her that day and her ongoing recovery.
- Meeting through Todd Herman's 90-Day Year
- Her transition from working mother to starting her VA business
- Her exposure to high profile clients like Amy Porterfield
- The 14-17 hour days that took over
- Her wake up call
- Realigning her life with her values and desires
- Her crash and burn
- The drive to be the "responsible girl"
- Her daily practice to keep centered
- The impact our habits have on our children
- Willpower Doesn't Work by Benjamin Hardy
- Working from home - the pros and cons
- The real pressure of entrepreneurism
- The rise of suicide in entrepreneurs
- Working from home as a VA and mom.
- The remote workforce why she's drawn to it
- Creating the life you want by design
- The joy of random acts of kindness
- Her Diary of a Doer podcast
- Format of her podcast and her plans for it
- Keeping it real online and transparency
- Encouraging people not to do it alone
- Find a tribe, find a community, friend, mentor, church
- Jayson Gaignard Community Made podcast
Trivinia Barber's Diary of a Doer Podcast
Weigh in on how we can create a community of support for The Audacious Life that work for YOU!
Want to connect about this episode or share a thought?
>> Catch me on Instagram!
>> If you liked what you heard here please give an iTunes review <<
>> email me firstname.lastname@example.org
Thanks for listening and sharing! I appreciate you!! xoxoxo
Have a great day! :-)