Numeric sequences - what do they mean?
This episode is about Angel Numbers, numeric sequences and how they can help guide you through times of confusion, loneliness, darkness, and fear. And how they act as a nudge or a wink from the Universe.
Are they a substitute for prayer or your usual spiritual practice? Nope.
I see them as a way to add hope to your life, build faith in the direction you're going, and move you closer to God (the Universe) and go deeper with your spiritual practice.
If you're seeing 111, 1111, 444, 333, 222, 1212, and other combinations it usually means you're already aware spiritually or you're awakening and becoming more aware. You're noticing these numbers, that in itself shows you're awake.
In this episode I share
- Why I started studying and using Angel numbers
- Faith through one of the darkest phases of my life
- Coming back from a crash aka "Dark night of the soul"
- How shifting and reframing helped me turn things around in a matter of weeks
- Why November 11, 2018 (11-11-11) is a gateway to change and a powerful time to manifest and begin a more intentional spiritual practice if you're seeking positive change.
- Meaning of Angel Number 111
What to do next...
If this resonates, take a screenshot of this episode, tag me on Instagram and let me know what you think of this episode. I'm @audaciouslife
Set some goals and intentions and "test" whether manifesting and belief, maintaining a positive "higher vibration" actually help open things up and create a better life experience for you.
Love and humor are the highest vibrations.
Anger, hatred, and fear are lower vibrations.
Avoiding gossip, a steady stream of dark news and conversation around doom and gloom, and keeping focused on the good things that are happening in your life (however small) can help you and can also have a wider positive ripple effect.
More episodes and free downloads are here:
Thanks for listening! Please share if you think this will help someone you know.
Feel free to rate and review the show in iTunes and I may read your review on the show.